How to remove...

How to remove executors from a deseased persons will?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details firstCould you explain a little more about the circumstances please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,
Basically my late aunt has made a mistake in her will by putting everything into a discretionary trust fund. Even though her sister (my mother) is dying of cancer. We've tried talking to her solicitors who are executors of will. But aren't very nice and have been actually downright rude to us. My late aunt has made us beneficiaries of the will but not the discretionary trust fund. My mother and haven't got much time left together before she passes away. So with what little time we have we just want to enjoy our lives.With the solicitors we have to keep asking for money. They wrote us a letter saying they will have a trustees meeting three times a year. March, June and September. And we are allowed to email them with requests the month before.
Who is the ultimate beneficiary of the funds when the Trust ends
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well apart from my mother and I, and if I have any children. When we all die if any money is left it will all go to charity. But at the moment mum and I are the ultimate beneficiaries
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send a copy of the will if that helps?
That would be helpful I think - although I may have to look at in the morning!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there an email I can send it too?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I meant email address to sent it too
I will ask Customer Services to contact you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've taken screen shots of the will so I can send them to you. Saves me sending via email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just sent the screen shots of the will. Did you get them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** if you can call me around 12 midday that would be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, still waiting for you to phone me