How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I've managed to get myself into trouble I have mental health

Customer Question

I've managed to get myself into trouble I have mental health problems and apparently I'm a binge drinking alcoholic I ended up in a pub the other evening yes I had too much to drink I went and punched somebody in the mouth because I believed they had been touching one of the bar made up being abused as a child and just finding out my nephew also has been abused I took this hard without realising it when I heard what this man was meant to have done I saw red. But it doesn't end there where I was drunk and the police got involved are registered arrest and apparently it one of the police officers I don't remember any of this it is so out of character for me I'm the sort of person that she's a homeless man and give them a fiver I see anybody in trouble I try to find a way to help them I'm obviously worried about the outcome when I go to court I don't think I'd be entitled to legal aid I can't even get school dinners but there is no way I could afford a lawyer is there any voice you could give me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
Have you been charged with any offences please? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actual bodily harm Section 47
Assault a constable education of his Duty section 89
Struct resist Constable in education of his Duty section 89
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What are the injuries?