75100385

My husband received a IN10 on his licience in feb 2014 and

My husband received a IN10 on his licience in feb 2014 and as I am disabled and I need him to be insured on my insurance and he is my registered career, am I stuck for him to be able to drive me where I need to be, and if so for how long ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether your insurers have refused to add him please to your policy? Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes he has been refused insurance on my new motorbility car which is due to start early July.
Ok. You need to contact a broker such as Swinton insurance. They are specialists and can find insurance for him if he is higher risk. So seem specialist broker as I have mentioned someone like Swintons should be able to help.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please? Alex