How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to Make a court request Nat West Bank to disclosure information of the nam

This answer was rated:

I need to Make a court request for the Nat West Bank to disclosure information of the name and address of an account into which my payment to a third party was fraudulently diverted. I used an N208 and applied to the Commercial Court ( this is what my bank told me to do), but, my application and fee was returned by the Commercial Court in London as the 'incorrect court' to apply to.
I need to have the name and address in order to commence a civil action. The owner of this account knows that they shouldn't have received this money and I need - the person who should have received the money from me is becoming aggressive about not receiving it So, I need to pursue the fraudster - the sum is £981.10 - PLEASE, which form and which court should I apply to - Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello - when will you be able to respond to my question please/ DWJ
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.It just needs to be the COUNTY COURT - not the Commercial Court.You can fine your local Court at: I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you