How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I'm married, do not want divorce, but want my portion to go

This answer was rated:

I'm married, do not want divorce, but want my portion to go directly to two adult daughters. Do I have to tell husband?
Hi, thank you for your question. Please could you elaborate on the matter a bit more? Are you separated? Are you seeking your share of assets to go to your children in a will, or immediately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not separated, Assets to go in will.
Thank you - no, your husband does not need to necessarily know the details of your will.If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know. In the meantime if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you