I was drunk and was telling a police officer how it's shocking

I was drunk and was telling a police officer how it's shocking people are coming to this country and taking our Benifits. I was arrested and then charged with I'm not sure what? I pled guilty so I would not have to attend coart. I have now received a letter saying that they have received my guilty plea and coart was continued for the following reasons - appearance off the accused. What is going to happen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. What is the charge please? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unsure off the charge but I pled guilty as it was so minor. Think it's along the lines off it could have caused distress to a passer by.Why do you think I need to appear in coart? I was expecting just to get a fine and not have to appear?
When would be good to call?
I tried to call and it went to voicemail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Try again
I did. It rang then went to voicemail