How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34888
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare answered my previous two questions so she might like

Customer Question

Clare answered my previous two questions so she might like to do this one. Under her sister's will my wife, Sybil, inherits half a house (worth £185K) and some £45K in cash. Probate has yet to be issued. My wife died in February and I am completing the IHT 205 form and PA1 to get probate for her estate. Where on IHT 205 do I put Sybil's £185 K for the house and £45K for the cash? Incidentally under her will Sybil left everything to me. Thanks.RT
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionThese details should go at 11.11Please ask if you need further detailsClare