How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am drafting an application permanent injunction. I

This answer was rated:

I am drafting an application for a permanent injunction. I want to make sure I’m not missing something critical:
First page has the local courts name and addres, colsest to the respondent, where I will send my application
Then name and address of applicant, me. Then name and address of respondent, the counterparty.
Dated then It has a statement of case. Fully lays out the case, ends with a statement of truth and signed.
Many documents attached all marked and numbered + 2 witness statements with statement of truth and signed, respectively.
I have the form N016a filled out and signed.
Now, I send a cheque for £280 and two copies to the local court, to be stamped and they send me 1 copy back to serve on respondent, no later than 3 days before the hearing date.Did I miss something critical?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Just to be clear, you have also completed form N208 or N1 as well?Alex
Ash and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
let me know when you can do the phone call: ***********
When would be good to call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You can call anytime between 11am and 11:30
Ok - you may just need to come on here and remind me!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm ready.
Calling now. ALex