How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35087
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My eldest of three wanted to live with me , I court x mothering

This answer was rated:

My eldest of three wanted to live with me , I court x mothering law siting on her punching her nxt day the accused me of being a pedo to stop her coming to live with me . I went to police station told them what had happened hot cleared , then she accused me of rape got cleared again , got letter from caffas saying the had to move her fighting drunk and druged up with neighbours my daughter broke her arm protecting her mum . I was too I would have to go crown court to fight it would cost £10,000 ove spend last three years trying to get it is there any thing else I can do need my kids in my life got court order for sat sun and overnight stays just don't no what to do
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How old are the children and have Social Services been involved at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tyler 4 / Beth 7 / Jessie 8 I am knot sure the caffas send me letter .
Has there been a court application?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We went family court 6 times the crown court 1 I ran out money , I have orrignal court order for sat sun and overnight stays , no new court app yet .
When was that Order made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5 years ago
Have you had regular contact since then
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Till 3 years ago nothing since
Why did you stop the contact?When did you ear about the incident?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I went to the police on advice . Herd last July they had to be moved .
Why did you stop contact?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was told to while police investigation was on going then when got cleared she won't let me see them
Do you know where they are at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I was given new adress
Are you ready to see them again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The starting point is to try and arrange to see the children using Family that fails then you can apply to the court for a new Child Arrangement Order so that you can re-establish your relationship with the children - who very clearly need you back in their lives.All this need sto cost is the £215 Court fee - you can deal with the matter in person.You shoudl also speak to the local Social Services who appear to be involved with the children and ask what is happening.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
You are most welcome - and good luck
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you