How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am having serious marital issues with a passive aggressive

Customer Question

Hi, I am having serious marital issues with a passive aggressive male. Two children, whilst after 16 years of me coping with his depression etc and suicidal threats, which he threaten this evening again because I am trying to repair a marriage. If I leave the property and children, he thinks he does not have to pay anything for me as partially disabled and/or take me anywhere. Should I leave?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are going through. I am a Solicitor and will assist you. Please may I ask: 1) are you legally married?2) how old are your children?3) what at the matrimonial assets?4) what threats did your husband make today? Kind Regards Caroline