12826847

I have been helping a friend to repair his car several times

i have been helping a friend to repair his car several times over six months, he promised to reimburse me, on the 31st march 2016 but has failed. i have also made a contract with EE for my friend, but he has not payed for the last 3 months and now. He is registered as a 3rd party with EE i dont know where i stand with the monthly Bill of £99 p/m for 4 items. would this be classed as steeling ? from me and would i be liable for the missing items .
How much does he owe?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
app £6,000 all together. I have learnt today that he has got a different motor, a van to be exact and sold the car he had.
i do have details of the person
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you would like to call me to esplan better my number is *****
I can do that but not until later tonight? Is that any use?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry i cannot afford this amount i am on esa and in deep dept because of this person
OK. So we can carry on online?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thank you
Surely he doesn't owe you anything for the EE bill?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i do have his name and old address, i have his account details, his car registration he sold, witch would be the car i was paying for the repairs, i have a phone number that is active as i have tryed and the EE number has been off since the 19th march.
He Has not paid the EE bill for three months
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i was trying to find out if i could trace the active number but. i tryed to join locate a phone.com. but was not shore if i was being scammed, as i tryed to make a membership giving bank details and had no joy, wich led me to this site to find out if i have been scammed.
OK. But he doesn't owe you for the EE bills?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He owes me for the car repairs and three months EE Bill as it is in my name
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he is the 3rd party to the EE
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has four items from the EE account and i have had nothing to do with any calls tablrt use ect. my DNA has not made contact with these items
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i do not know where i stand with this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How am i to solve this with EE apart from counseling the payments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
at the end of the day i have to recover the amount he owes me at presant £5,239.64 in bills
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have paid
How did he come to render you liable for his EE payments>?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He asked me if i could take out a contract because he had no fix address where we are, as he was living in his car and he would pay me for the goods. He did pay me for some months without any problem. I have not herd from him since the 16th march 2016. He said he left me a payment at the reception where i live, because i was not in. The EE Phone has been switched off since the 16th, after he called me.. I have also tried his prepay phone number which is working, but he is not responding to text or call. I do know he has been going round the town, where we are. I was told that he has been seen around. Therefore I am the bill payer and he has 3rd party over this Contract, so he had some control with the goods
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I,E if the goods fail, he could go to the EE shop, without me there, to sort out the problem with any of the goods, ect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has a I phone 6 and tablet, a plug in car internet device, and the new walk about internet connection device.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
totaling to £99 pm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have payed £99 for two months and this month came to £108 and pence subtotal £306 and pence to date
Ok. How did he make payments to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He was paying cash as I got him a delivery job
Always?Never made a transfer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No he hasn't. Cash only.
How much at a time? £99 is an odd figure?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As for paying for car repairs I payed by card on one or two posibley 3 accastions have one copey of receipt, the rest was cachs owen 4,839 for repairs, I will be chasing them up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For the other cardmpayments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Card payments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had a call today saying he has been seen and he is not in the car he has a van now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe that the money he paid for this van is the money he owes me
The car repairs are simple enough. You just sue at the small claims court here www.moneyclaim.gov.uk It is cheap and quick to sue at the small claims court.
But I would send him a letter before action warning him of the risk of legal action if he does not pay within 14 days.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has never made a transfer.cash only. £99pm sounds odd but that is the total for the items From EE Including Vat and without any over usage
Yes, but he didn't give you £99 in cash? It must have been another denomination?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has not payed tree payment 2 for the sum of £99 and this month @£108.and pence. Each moth is £99 for the items. If he goes over the set plan it will increase like this month
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Todaybi have located a bill for the car that I payed by card. I am still seeking
another bill tomorrow
Ok. so can you give me the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im still peaceing as much as I can. A lot of the money was given by cash. I did
make a note of how much with the date by hand, and it will be on my statements when the withdrawal was made
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry could you remind me please it be a hectic day
I need to know in what denominations he paid ?How regularly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
With the phone bill he paid on time each time, untill the last three months feb, march and now April
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking for the exact amount owed so far ? and the dates they where payed
?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He paid in cash each time. Last payment was January
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On the 16th of march he called me to say he would pay me all that was owed by
the 31 march. For the phne and the money he borrowed, This did not happen.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not herd from him, I have tryed calling and texting and the phone has been off but still have not had a responce. I have allso text his pre pay (original) phone and a text had been sent to it, but he has not contacted me. He has been seen around and he was seen today
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He also told me that he got an inheratance comeing though befor hand and was waiting for it to clear. This should of happend in march according to him ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He also was ment to have done a drug trial in February to use the money to pay me ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He aslo said that he was going to buy some land to start a business in the logging industry and would I be interested. On friday I found this not to be true as a lot of things
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All I can see write now is that I have been cond by this person.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also have been told over the last few days that he was doing the same to other pepole 5 years ago.
I pick up a bill today and noted there is another address to the one I have, both in
Penzance.
You can always sue him for this amount as well but you will need to raise some evidence that the money is due.if the contract is in your name and he has the phone then that would give rise to an inference.If you can show some evidence of payments that would be helpful as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Evidence. from him to me or me paying the bill ?
Of him paying you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How can I prove he has payed me, when he gave me the money for the phone
I put it into my account for the phone. If he was to pay me for the money he has
used to fix the car,
I would write it down in my diary with the list of withdrawal from a cash point.
Earler you said to write him a letter, thats fine. But there is no address to post to or deliver to as he is living in at the time a car but now I was told he is in a van, witch I am trying to track down for the registration number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If he had payed for the phone for the last three months, I would not be totaly skint because I have to pay for the phone and i have not had any payment from him.
Now he has disappeared, im stuck with a bill that is his. There is still over a year to pay for as it is on a contract.
There are no magic wands really. If there were only cash payments then that is a problem unless you can show some form of written confirmation. I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It sounds like im stuffed and I dont see the point in continuing. I thank you for
listening to me. Could you tell me one more question. How do I unsubscrib from this site, so I am committed to paying any fee per month for the service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So I am not committed to monthly payments
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I belive that this is a 7 day free trial ? before I am to pay for future payments, I have been charged already ?. According to my bank statement.
When I end this communication by giving my rateing, will this be the end of
service's and at no extra cost ?.
You need to email customer services on***@******.*** about your account but they can do that for you.