How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

There I own 25 per cent of a holiday home and i am

Customer Question

Hello there
I own 25 per cent of a holiday home and i am trying to buy the remaining share of two family members. Relations aren't great so i would need some kind of service whereby a solicitor acts as the middle man re any financial transation i.e. they release my money to the other parties when they have signed the appropriate documents needed by the owner of the park with the holiday home on re change of ownership
Is this a service easily available and ay idea of the cost ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Yes its an easy process. Probably costs about £500 in legal costs, but you could probably split that between you.The Solicitor will charge an hourly rate probably, or may agree a flat rate.But the Solicitor can act as a go-between yes.You can find a local one here: I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: