How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1386
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

What should I do if a solicitor acting other than

This answer was rated:

What should I do if a solicitor acting for someone other than myself requests I commit an illegal act?
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will assist you. All Solicitors are bound to act with honesty and integrity. If you do consider that a Solicitor has not acted in such a manner then you should consider making a complaint to the Solicitors Regulation Authority - whose details can be found here: Kind Regards ***** ***** you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to star rate our service that we receive credit for helping you today
ukfamilysolicitor and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a feeling you would say that, thank you for your time.
Its the route you need to use if you are not the client. Kind Regards Caroline