How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tdlawyer Your Own Question
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1096
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
Type Your Law Question Here...
tdlawyer is online now

Will I need to start a new claim value of my vehicle

Customer Question

will I need to start a new claim for the value of my vehicle to add to a charge order I already have a judgement. this will be an addition amount .
and can I serve charge order to other partners in the same business .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi - apologies for the delay in coming back to you.You can only recover under a charging order the sum of the judgment that the court has given you, together with enforcement costs thereafter (which are usually fixed and for small amounts). So, if you intend to sue for a different cause of action, a different claim (if you will), then you will need to issue another claim form.Hope this helps.RegardsTony