How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35077
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

The answer to a previous question about how my husband and I

This answer was rated:

The answer to a previous question about how my husband and I own our house, as detailed on the title deeds, was to become tenants in common by severance to protect half of the value if one of us has to go into care in the future. I have down-loaded the following: Application to enter Form A restriction on severance of joint tenancy by agreement or notice. Is this the correct form to be sent to the Land Registry?
Sheila Hughes (Mrs)***@******.***
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some information firstHave you actually completed the notice already
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In that case yes that is the form that you need to send to the Land Registry.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you