How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswerKM Your Own Question
JustAnswerKM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 42
Experience:  Court of Protection, civil litigation, divorce and inheritance
Type Your Law Question Here...
JustAnswerKM is online now

How can i connect a lawyer that will take care of all my

Customer Question

how can i connect a lawyer that will take care of all my commercial stuffs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon I notice that no one has answered your question, has it been resolved?To find a lawyer near you to help with your commercial stuff (financial matters?), go onto the law society website and enter your post code:'re not allowed to recommend lawyers on this site. I hope this helps.Best of luck, Kind regardsKrystel