How do i get someone's details to be able to take them to a

how do i get someone`s details to be able to take them to a small claims court
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Who are you trying to sue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my dog was attacked by another dog, the owner of the other dog said he would pay the vets fees but has since said that i should take him to court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so i need to know how i go about getting the address details to be able to take him to court, this happened on our holiday park, i know that the general manager has emailed him, but is refusing to give any details
Do you know anything about this person, for example where they may live? How have you been communicating with them so far?
Number appears to go to a general call line for a company, please provide direct number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a min