Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I bought in July 2015 insurance and paid in full for

Hello.
I bought in July 2015 insurance and paid in full for it.Before that i was paying be wiser through direct debit.I informed them of cancelling the policy but didn't cancel the direct debit so for the padt 6 months they took £780.I told them that i expect a full amount back but received only half saying it was a cancellation of policy but my car was already insured at that time.My question is iam i legally entitled to receive all my money back?
Miruna
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did they acknowledge the cancellation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For Ben
Yes verbally but my car had another insurance bought already and the direct debit kept on going out of my account. How can a car be insured by 2 companies?
Miruna
Have you checked the terms to see what they say about cancelling part way through the policy?