How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am looking to resolve a situation where I am

This answer was rated:

I am looking for mediation to resolve a situation where I am owed money.£ 66,000.which has been over the past 3 years. have two written statements from the individual saying that payment would be made by a certain date. She is a friend who is in difficulties with money and family problems. She inherited money from her from her stepfather 18months ago which I was meant to get. Various medical issues intervened. She proposed various solutions, none of which have come to pass. I am totally lost as to the next step.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Does the person have any assets such as property etc?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
0131(###) ###-####
Calling now. Alex