How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I'm a tenant in common with my two brothers on a property

This answer was rated:

I'm a tenant in common with my two brothers on a property with no outstanding mortgage or loan.
Can I make a will to leave my share to someone other than my two brothers?
Thank you
Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, as the property is held as tenants in common you are able to leave your share to anyone you wish.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Robert