How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My wife accused me and put charges i never done. She

This answer was rated:

My wife accused me and put charges for crime i never done.
She put charges for physical harm and child abuse.
Because of nature of my work as self-employed and paid 60% mortgage I had to compromised myself to get back in my flat.
Can you help please?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you call me on 22nd Friday after 10:30 or at 11 am please.
I checked my accounts and total I paid in to my property since we bought the flat three times than my wife and she have £90,000 saving and not paying in to joint mortgage!!
Can you please help.
i am self employed and my earning is very down and very stress full situation as I am living in the same property to keep my cost of living lower.
I paid at the start of the property £50,000 as deposit in 2009 and still paying my mortgage.
Can you please help.
Kind regards,
Viresh ***********
I am in Court today. Can you remind me and I can call about lunch time?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Alex,
I will remind you later today.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am at home now.. and waiting for your call when you get a chance please.
Kind regards,
Viresh *********** ***********
Calling now. Alex