How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

As tenants in common of 2 small plots of development land do

Customer Question

As tenants in common of 2 small plots of development land do I need the permission of all joint owners to obtain valuations and invite offers to sell? What do i need to do before applying for a partition of the property as they won't agree to sell?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that you will need either the Consent of the other owners or a Court Order to sell the property.However you can get valuations if you wish.You can read about the court process here - just ignore the bits that are about cohabitees! ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** helpful for the moment. I would be grateful for your charges going forward for any further advice, and contact number if possible please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that I am not allowed contact outside of this forum - but you need only ask for me and I will be able to deal with your query