How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a new business owner with a new product, designed

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am a new business owner with a new product, designed in the UK I am making arrangements to visit a factory in China to make my product, What legal document do I need in order for them not to copy my product. It is IP protected in UK and Europe.
Kind regards
Hello Joanne my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Are you going to be providing specs, drawings or any technical data please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In order for me to call you, might I ask you to accept the additional service please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you