75100385

A close realation is a solicitor and is always threating and

a close realation is a solicitor and is always threating and bulling by threating to take legal action.
i am sure this not a right behaviour of professional solicitor to make others feel inferior becuse of their professional.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.In relation to what issue please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there is no real issues, but is always aggressive and disrespectful to others and threating " i am a solicitor"
In writing or verbally?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is verbally
Ok - it may be breaching the Ethics code of the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. So I would be minded to make a complaint direct to them at: www.sra.org.ukRemember its not a complaint about a Solicitor you have instructed but the ethics of a Solicitors general conduct.They can investigate what you have to say and if there are breaches of the Code of Conduct refer the matter to a Disciplinary Tribunal if necessary.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is helpful
Great. If I could invite you to rate my service before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance. Alex