How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Morning I need a help please.My husband is trying to sell the

Customer Question

Morning I need a help please.My husband is trying to sell the house but he is not happy wit the share prise we been married 12 years and he promise that I will get my share but now he change his tune.He told me that he will need a legal advice about my share or the sale
I moved here from Bulgaria 12 ears ago and help with diferent things in the house.How the low protect me can you let me know pleease
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long I have to wait you to give me an answer you already got my payment can you let me know
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Is he pursuing a divorce? Or is the only issue how much of the equity you should receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning if red my question correct you will understand what I am asking issue is how much of the equity I will receive
We been married for 12 years and he want to sell the house but hi promise to give me half and now he is trying to find a legal advice about my the low giving me writhes of 50 % of the house price or not this is what I want to know after 12 years of marriage and contribution in the household should get a better answer for the money I pay to your company
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope that I will get some answer today
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - just to confirm, is the property in joint names, or only his name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am not happy with you service how I will get a refund of my £38 please can you do this for me its take to long you to answer
and I am not happy