How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been in touch with CAB (Ref 13561976) this morning and

Customer Question

I have been in touch with CAB (Ref 13561976) this morning and have been told to write a letter of complaint for the solar panels that have been installed and have not been registered onto the national grid to the builder who was responsible for the commission of the system.
What I would like is a template letter that I can use to use to fill in the details that applies to my case so that I can send to his address by registered post. The solar panel system was installed just under a year ago.
There are also another two people also in the same predicament and this template would be useful for them as well
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is the issue with the panels please?Alex