How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Some years ago (maybe 10) your firm acted on behalf of my Brother-in-l

Customer Question

Some years ago (maybe 10) your firm acted on behalf of my Brother-in-law Robert Erving. He was placed into Alexandre Nursing Home, the Home closed in May 2015.To date we have not been advised to his whereabouts,in spite of contacting Cornwall social services,and Newquay Council offices.Can you please advise as to his current location?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
Could you explain your situation a little more please?Are they refusing to give you the info or just not replying?Regards