How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am making an application injunction under part 8

This answer was rated:

I am making an application for an injunction under part 8 procedure. I am asking a court to make a decision of ownership of a company and grant certain orders to give me control over it. I am filing a form N016a Application for general injunction with a N208 Claim form under CPR part 8 with all my paperwork.
Question 1: As I am not filing a claim for money, just a decision, do I file it to county court or High court? The company is worth over £1 million, don't know if its relevant.
Question 2: What fees do I include in the filing? As I understand £280 for injunction + hearing fees. Need to know what they are and what the total would be?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.1) County Court is fine. It does not need to be in the High Court2) The court fee is: £280The hearing fee would be £545 or £1090 depending on whether it was allocated to Fast Track or Multi TrackCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you