How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to apply oral hearing. My appeal was refused

This answer was rated:

I need to apply for an oral hearing. My appeal was refused but I can request an oral hearing in the county court. What needs to go in the letter?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you already submitted your Appellants notice please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I filed an appellants notice, was denied appeal but told I could have oral hearing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not able to talk now.
Sure. You simply write back and say that you request an oral hearing.That is it - nothing more. Dear SirsI write with reference to my Appellants notice dated xxxxx that was refuse permission to appeal on paper on xxxx.I kindly request that the matter be set down for an oral permission hearingYours etcCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's clear and simple.
Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you