How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My children are living with my expartner how can I get Information

This answer was rated:

My children are living with my expartner how can I get Information about appointments and what has been said. ie dentist, doctors hospital. Can I get a order which states I can have this information from him.
Hi, thank you for your question. I am assuming you are the mother? If so you will have parental responsibility for the children which gives you the right to be consulted in relation to major decisions regarding their upbringing as well as being able to obtain medical and school reports. If he does not provide these then you can request the professionals inform you. You do not need an order for this as parental responsibility affords you this right.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you