How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I would like to speak with a person on the phone with

This answer was rated:

I would like to speak with a person on the phone with questions about UK law
property rights, rights of tenants, rights of temporary tennants
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please give me a time frame for when we can speak. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if possible, i would prefer to explain in person. i see that the questions end up in public view on the website
Do you have a number and when would be good to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, the number is0207(###) ###-####
i am available now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that possible?
Calling now. Alex