How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm from New York and stayed in one of the hotels with

Customer Question

Hi, I'm from New York and stayed in one of the hotels with my wife in London for a while. Today, my wife was trapped in the elevator due to the mal-function for more than 10 minutes and received a severe shock still shivering and almost unconscious. She screamed and asked for a help for more than 10 minutes, but no one helped her until the very last minute. I made a complain to the manager, but manger is nor apologizing or compensating for the damage it caused from the facility
If it was in New York, I would call my lawyer friend and sue the hotel chain, but please advise what we can do here in UK to resolve the issue, thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What lasting injuries has she suffered please?Alex