How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Our daughter, who does not live with us, continues to take

This answer was rated:

Our daughter, who does not live with us, continues to take out insurance in her father's name, with her as a named driver. She doesnt' keep up the payments and we have to keep making the cancellation payments. How do we stop her doing this without pressing fraud charges.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You can either speak with the Police or get an injunction to stop her.But sadly she is responsible for her own actions and you can't stop her doing this.Only she can and as such, it should be reported to the Police, who may just have a quiet word.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: