How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My neighbour has initiated a boundary dispute, claiming that

This answer was rated:

My neighbour has initiated a boundary dispute, claiming that my fence is on his land. I have told him that the fence has been in that position for at least 5 years, before he moved in 3 years ago and that I am not prepared to move it. He claims that it is a 'shared boundary' and he is 'going to move it himself, whether I agree or not'. Can he?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.No. Only a Court order can allow him to move it. No Court order no moving of the fence.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank-you for the advice - I got the advice I needed quickly. Great service.