How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How do I stand? I asked my neighbour over a long period of

Customer Question

How do I stand? I asked my neighbour over a long period of time to trim back her overhanging tree. I then said that I would bring in somebody to do it and send her the bill and return the branches to her garden (over the fence not trespass). She said that I could not do this. Then one day I went out and came home to find that she had been into my garden, cut down the offending branches and put them in a pile at the bottom of my garden. Help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to proceed as I am not happy about what you offer. I need advice - not to be told that this is not available and other services with additional cost put forward.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I need to know what is it you want to achieve please? The phone call is an additional service, which you dont need to accept and we can continue to chat online.