How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Need a divorce been separated 7 years ex has been payed no

Customer Question

need a divorce been separated 7 years ex has been payed no money involved now I'm on pension credit can I get help with costs
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow far did the divorce reach last time and do you know where your ex lives?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was told just needed to supply my financial status
I know where my ex lives
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Just to check - no paperwork was ever issued?