How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have been paying my ex 2 children ages 12/16 in may

Customer Question

I have been paying my ex for our 2 children ages 12/16 in may which we came to arrangement with,i have been paying since 2009. Our son now lives with me who will be 16 in May, do i stop paying for both children because she will be housing one and i the other could you please advise Thank you ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you. As the arrangements have changed you should be reviewing the amount of child maintenance you provide.Please confirm the following so that I can inform you how much child maintenance you should be legally providing:-Your gross salary-How many nights per week your youngest child stays with you on average-How long your son stays overnight with the mother on average each week?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.