How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Due to my husband's hoarder disorder and a refurb to

This answer was rated:

Due to my husband's hoarder disorder and a refurb to the house which had taken some 4 years already at the point that I left, nineteen months ago, I am technically homeless. My present landlady needs my room from 24th June as she wishes to foster children.
The problem is that, although we own two properties outright, the marital home and an investment property inhabited by tenants, he is still stubbornly refusing to agree to giving our tenants notice. Plus he has also been denying me access to the marital home to pick up items of my property for the least 19 months. He is able to do this sadly because I have lost my key to the front porch since moving out, which renders my front door key useless!! As a pensioner I am unable to pass credit checks in my own right although I could easily afford a reasonable rent and my income is sure, unlike employees!
I recently saw a family law expert from CAB and he seemed to think that I would be able to issue a Section 21 Notice without the co-operation of our estate agents or my husband but having trawled Direct.Gov I am just confused.
Please could you tell me what my rights are in this mess?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You have been showing waiting time as eight minutes now for the last half hour!?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello Lesley my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Who is named as Landlord on the agreement please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Do you have a number we can chat on? Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes Alex my number is *****
Calling now. Alex