How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1384
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I need help an advice on taking my mum to court to get a SGO

Customer Question

I need help an advice on taking my mum to court to get a SGO Order lifted so I can get sole custody of my 4 year old daughter an need the best help I can get. Can a solicitor who deals in family matters ring me on *********** Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and can assist you. I have experience in applications for the discharge of an SGO and I am happy to speak with you. Are you aware that there is an extra charge for a phone call? If this is ok for you - if you could kindly submit the request and I will call you. Please be aware that I am just going to court now but I can call this afternoon. I hope this is ok. Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What area do u work from? I live in ellesemere port near Chester city... How much is the call?
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Just Answer are experts from all over the country. In relation to a phone call - it is my understanding that you simply choose the value of a phone call when you submit your request. Kind Regards Caroline