How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Who can i contact with regards ***** ***** being overcharged

Customer Question

who can i contact with regards ***** ***** being overcharged by the landlord for electricity
have a coin operated meter which i spend anywhere up to £80 per month he empties the meter i get no receipt or even the electric bill - my parents have a larger one bedroom flat using the same electrical units and pay 75% less per month with the same electric supplier EDF
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you complained to EDF please?Alex