How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been Factoring my invoices a few

Customer Question

I have been Factoring my invoices for quite a few years now. The service deteriorated really bad and I cancelled the agreement as of 7 Apr-16 and settled the ledger.
Now a customer has paid the Factoring company wrongly and the Factoring company is refusing to release the funds to me unless I sign a satisfaction letter. I am not happy to do that as there are pending issues with the ledger. Mainly customers claiming that they paid the Factoring company but the funds are not allocated.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do the terms allow them to hold onto these sums please?Alex