How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1382
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My husband prepared a writing agreement that the proceed of

Customer Question

My husband prepared a writing agreement that the proceed of our flat must be split 50/50 between us. The agreement was taken to his solicitor handling the sale. In his presence we both signed and was witnessed and signed by the solicitor. He asked for my bank details to transfer funds to.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello ***** ask - is divorce contemplated - is that why your husband is now trying to seek more? Kind Regards Caroline