How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We have a local news paper that put on line in correct statement

Customer Question

we have a local news paper that put on line in correct statement about my daughter being in a car crash and leaving the sean and that a car was on fire this was put on face book by the paper and my daughter has had some remarks back from people the editor has sent a email saying that they did make a mistake but the damage has been done the police fed them all the information which i think that that was privite to perhaps i am wrong can you please advise me of our rights
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What loss has been suffered please?Alex