How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6430
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

I am looking Commissioner of Oaths, Solicitor, Fellow

Customer Question

I am looking for a Commissioner of Oaths, Solicitor, Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, Notary or Justice of the Peace to witness my husband's Statutory Declaration for application for a family visa in australia. We live in Magor, South Wales. Can you recommend someone in this area?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gillian, I would suggest as a first port of call you use the following website. if you put in your area and the area of law it will give you a list of local lawyers. We are not able to make specific recommendations due to the rules of the website. If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.