How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I just want to ask can I do something about magistrates

Customer Question

Hi I just want to ask can I do something about magistrates court decision? I think they been to hash with me. For first offence at all for drink driving them give me 3 year band 2 years sentence for 6 month 150 hours community. I done community already. But just wondered how some one driving Ferrari and smashed into something get just 18 months?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with tis.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex