How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now
This answer was rated:

Do I have to pay this £90 my stay in this car

Do I have to pay... Show More
Do I have to pay this £90 for exceeding my stay in this car park, which I wasn't aware of at the time to G24 Ltd. I am on a pension and cannot spare £90
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do they have a discounted option please?Alex
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid £38 I don't want to pay anymore. My home phone number is *****
Ok - are you happy for me to call you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex