How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have two queries, first relates to convictions when I was

This answer was rated:

I have two queries, first relates to convictions when I was 13/14 spent almost 3 months in youth detention and was released to the care of my brother, this was almost 36 years ago, but shows on a subject access report I obtained last year, surely this should not still be on record.
Secondly, I accepted a charge of Affray whilst held in a police station in 2009 for a domestic incident, but on reading the brief item on what applies for Affray, I find that whilst I accepted the charge just to get out of the station, this could not have reasonably or legally in my view if it had went to a court.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.1) To be clear, did you get the subject access report from the Police?2) Did it go to Court or did you accept a caution?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, In answer to your queries;1. Yes obtained from Police2. Whilst being detained after interview and being held, officer asked whether I would accept the charge of Affray, I advised yes only if it would get me out within the following thirty minutes, which it did. Otherwise, in my view would have had to release me without charge.Best regardsMike
Do you have a number we can speak on Mike?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes *********** sent the number already via
Calling now. Alex