How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My son died from chocking in a doctors house. The dr was seen

This answer was rated:

My son died from chocking in a doctors house. The dr was seen by his partner putting gbl into my son's drink which is both a date rape drug and a general anaesthetic. Can I sue for wrongful death?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Doctor was found guilty in court for supply and sentenced to 6 months imprisonment. He told the court that he passed out and alleged that my son helped himself to the drug, but he was seen by his own boyfriend pouring it into my sons drink. I have the tape from my son's inquest stating that he had witnessed this but he would not testify in court against his boyfriend. My son was a non drug user.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This happened 22 months ago
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.mi am sorry to hear of your loss.You can personally sue yes as a result of a fatal accident.You would need to see a solicitor about starting to claim. They make take this on a no win no fee.But yes you may bring a civil claim.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you