How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Good morning ,, i booked a ticket from flight center,, n by

Customer Question

good morning ,, i booked a ticket from flight center,, n by mistakes i put my nickname on that ticket , different name on my passport, so, i asked if they can change it or i need a refund . they can only pay taxes on my ticket ,, but they wont refund the whole cost of which cost me a fortune £483
i look after my husband for 5 years ,, n i need a break ,, i want to see my family n the Philippnes ,, what shall i do ,, i worked very hard for that money,, pls , help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help youAre you able to amend the name please?