How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Help my daughter have very tough time fighting children

Customer Question

Help my daughter have very tough time fighting for her children , her husband has managed to convince everyone she is mental because of her breakdown two years ago while she was in hospital he got custody of the children who she had cared for for four years with only 2 days off he is very clever with words and is representing himself Sarah has a barrister who she met half an hour before hearing and managed to let Mathew get everything he asked for Sarah is not a good talker and because of this almost gave up he has always managed to intimadate her she has the three children at the moment and has done for the past year after social services and womens aid removed them from the home to a refuge for three monthes she now lives next door to me everything that mathew has been accused off has now been thrown out I am worried for my grandchildren as I know the truth we seriuosly need help she is a good mother and all agencies and there has been many she feels like no-one believes her and I feel lost how to help her and my grandchildren the evidence was not even looked at the barrister had never even met Sarah before talk about injustice the judge loved Mathew he was very prepared where do we go from here it is not that we dont want mathew to see children just no overnight visits.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children and what is the actual dispute regarding them?